[wplug] w00t

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 9 20:07:43 EST 2007

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:57:37 -0500
"Michael Semcheski" <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2007 7:49 PM, Tom Rhodes <trhodes at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > I'll pay, of course.  Sorry to ask this but, well, my time
> > machine broke and I couldn't afford to fix it.  So I just sold
> > it on eBay for a few hundred.  Hope the buyer figured out what
> > was wrong ...
>
> I honestly don't think I get the joke, but did you by any chance sell
> the machine to Napoleon Dynamite's uncle?

Internet culture, a few years ago, two kids sold a time machine on
eBay.  It was listed as used, broken, and actually looked like a
water heater with a few clocks attached.  It was funny at the time,
but unless you see the picture, you may not find the humor I do.

And, and no, Rico's in jail for assulting Pedro.  :P

--
Tom Rhodes