[wplug] Backup tool?

R.E.Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 11:47:43 EST 2007

Run YaST and Select the Software management tool.

Search for backup or archive in the search screen and select description.

That should bring up a few ready to go applications and you can read the
description for each in the description tab.

On my 10.2 system both amanda and backula are two of many choices the search
found.