[wplug] wplug hijacked?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sat May 26 12:12:03 EDT 2007

"Michael H. Semcheski" <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just went in to clear out the spam trap on one of the mailing lists, and
> when I clicked the link to www.wplug.org, I got a...
>
> DOMAIN WAS RECENTLY REGISTERED AT JOKER.COM!
>
> Have we been hijacked?

No.  This is the first step in migrating penguin and other services
to new homes.

> It wasn't this way yesterday morning.  Maybe this is
> why list the list traffic has been light!

I think list traffic is light because it's summer.  I'm busy doing
yardwork today.  Tomorrow I'm going on a biking trip, and Monday I'm
going kayaking -- not a lot of time for email.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com