[wplug] Children's email account?

Larry Daberko larry at daberko.com
Tue May 22 12:35:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
	I've got a daugter that wants an email address and I'm trying to come
up with a way to let her have it, but monitor the content before she can
see it.  I'm just concerned about spam and unknown senders.

	I'd like to know if there's a way I can approve any emails prior to her
opening them (queueing?).  Whitelisting from specific senders, but still
getting a copy, is good.

	I would probably be using Thunderbird on Ubuntu as the client, and the
server end is being handled by a webhosting service with standard
pop/imap/smtp.

LBD