[wplug] Pittsburgh Coding Dojo, May 23rd

Tom Cronin tfcronin1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 13:51:21 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply Greg. i'm in the process of disconnecting my computer for my annual trip to Pgh. from Boynton Beach Fl. I currently use a IMAC G5 computer running Tiger 10.4. I recently purchased the Ubuntu Linux manual (version 6.10) including the CD by Keir Thomas. The files transfer but will not open and the information to create a Boot disk doe's not work either. I have a feeling that Linux is not compatable with Macintosh. I will attend one of your meetings in Pgh. to see what the Ubuntu Linux system has to offer.  Tom Cronin