[wplug] Pittsburgh Coding Dojo, May 23rd

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:23:01 EDT 2007

The Wednesday, May 23rd, Dojo is back at the Pittsburgh Technology
Council at 6:00PM

I believe we'll be reviewing some of the "Typical" interview questions
that are associated with companies like Google and Microsoft.

My own Google Interview question was how to implement a instance
method on a class that extends a Stack so that the method returns the
minimum value on the stack.

A relatively simple problem..

There are a lot of other ones out there.. Not to mention problems from
CS program syllabi and sites like euler.net.

We can compile some ahead of time, of just pick some off a stack
during the Dojo.

Let me know what you think.