[wplug] vista

R.E.Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun May 6 21:38:08 EDT 2007

WHAT?????

They were just demonstrating one of Vista's amazing new features.
Fortunately, long time Windows users will feel right at home knowing they
still get their familiar Blue Screen of Death.  It makes me all warm and
fuzzy inside.

About that other link....
Since when is moving from Unix to Windows an UPGRADE ?!?!?!?

-Bob