[wplug] Atmel Linux Devel Board for $70

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:01:35 EST 2007

On 3/29/07, DK <curlynoodle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just thought I'd share.

Looks neat. How could I use this? Could it be used as a Linux router
for a home-based LAN connected to outside world by broadband? As an
MP3 jukebox (mentioned it can play MP3s)? What type of form factor
case would I need, what sort of power supply, etc.. to use it. I guess
with the USB port I could plugin a USB keyboard and it said it
supports LCD monitor but I don't see a port for the graphics? This is
like a motherboard, video card, audio card, RAM and CPU all rolled
into one eh? Can you hook up a regular hard disk to it I wonder for
more storage?

Zach