[wplug] Circuit City

Paul Armor parmor at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:24:47 EST 2007

Hi,

regarding the outsourcing of IT labor, everything I've read said that
they're outsourcing their IT to IBM (now, where the IBM'ers are located is
another issue), but "That deal will affect around 130 Circuit City
employees, around 50 of which will transition to jobs with IBM and remain
on-site during the contract...".

Cheers,
Paul