[wplug] VPN Appliance

Edward Walter ewalter at walterama.com
Mon Mar 26 23:34:31 EST 2007

I haven't used one recently but Watchguard technologies firebox series
seems like it would meet your needs.  I supported one at a previous
company and it was rock solid.  They also used to help develop and fund
iptables (don't know if they still do).

Another (free) alternative is M0n0wall.  This is what I'm recommending
to friends and associates these days.  It's built on FreeBSD instead of
Linux.  It's basically an appliance with a very well thought out and
implemented web interface.  I've been using this distro for over 3 years
and have no complaints.  I don't know if anyone is reselling support for
it though.

-Ed