[wplug] application/framework to record heterogeneous personal information

Rick Reynolds rick at rickandviv.net
Thu Mar 22 13:57:23 EST 2007

Michael H. Semcheski wrote:
> Just curious, have you tried Quicken under Wine or on Linux, or has
> anyone else?  I really liked its ability to pull in statements from my
> financial institutions automatically.
>
> Does MoneyDance do this?  Does it work well, or as well as Quicken?

I've been using MoneyDance for over two years now.  It can pull in bank
statements just fine (usually by telling the financial institution that
it is really Quicken).  It all depends on the bank as to whether or not
it works.

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
  "You know what the three big lies are, don't you? 'The check is in the
mail,' 'I'll still respect you in the morning,' and 'the Keyboard will