[wplug] Re: Scripting - Text file manipulation help - probably perl

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Mar 20 15:12:55 EST 2007

UUSWCMMHKFQU at spammotel.com wrote:
> Re: a book.  _Learning Perl_, by Schwartz and Phoenix; O'Reilly pub.
> Now in its 3rd edition, if you want to save money you can get a
> previous edition very cheap at half.com or allbookstores.com.  This is

Also note that WPLUG members qualify for discounts from some
publishers.  See below for details of the two programs I'm
currently aware of.

       User group members SAVE 35% on all titles from O'Reilly

                      Enter Discount Code: DSUG

                   <http://www.oreilly.com/store/>

       Orders over $29.95 qualify for free shipping in the US.

                 User Group Members Receive 35% Off*
  Your online purchase of any Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, or Sams
                        books and Short Cuts!

           Visit: <http://www.awprofessional.com/> or
                  <http://www.prenhallprofessional.com/> or
                  <http://www.samspublishing.com/> or
                  <http://www.informit.com/shortcuts>

  Select the book or Short Cut of your choice and enter coupon code
  "USERGROUP" (case sensitive) at Checkout Step #3 (Payment Method)

  *Free Ground Shipping for all orders within the continental U.S.!
   OFFER EXPIRES 6/1/07