[wplug]Shell Humor

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Mon Mar 19 08:50:26 EST 2007

  Are you saying that you've never caught "Bedtime for Bonzo"?

Coot_jg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             "Kevin Scheetz"
             <daemonbunny66 at gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "General user list"
             wplug-bounces+bre         <wplug at wplug.org>
             any=csc.com at wplug                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wplug]Shell Humor
             03/19/2007 09:41
             AM

             Please respond to
             General user list
             <wplug at wplug.org>

hehe alright you've caught me, I'm a young 'un.  weren't reagan and meese
on american idol or something?

On 3/19/07, Tim Lesher < tlesher at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 3/19/07, Kevin Scheetz < daemonbunny66 at gmail.com> wrote:
  > Dunno how many of you have seen this before me but check it out.
  > http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/unix.errors.html

  Just to show how old this list is, when I saw it it included

  % "How would you rate Reagan's incompetence?

  and

  % rm meese-ethics

  But now you're probably going to want to know who Reagan and Meese
  were, I guess. :-)
  --
  Tim Lesher <tlesher at gmail.com>