[wplug] old PC games?

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 10:43:23 EST 2007

I'm surprised no one mentioned the various emulators out there yet.
I recently hooked up a retired pc to my tv and play a bunch of games on it.  It helped that my parents never let me buy another system after our Atari 2600, so a lot of these games are still new to me.

The one thing I would recommend is buying a USB converter for whichever game controller you have (or find at Goodwill).  I bought a PS2 -to-USB converter and use a PS2 controller for all my games.  It hands-down beats any computer "gamepad" I've ever had.