[wplug] old PC games? semi-OT

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Mon Mar 12 14:41:26 EST 2007

Why not any computers waste of time??  (Of course my current time killer
has been said to run on Linux, but I have not tried it yet)

But, I would like to pose the following question to the group, why don't
we see many Linux ports of games (remember Loki?)  Is it that the system
is just not a game system, the culture of Linux not much of a gaming
culture, do the users of Linux see counsels as a better way?  Or is it
(what some think is the main thing) there are just too few of us?

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
mpoconnor at switch.com