[wplug] old PC games?

R.E.Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 14:46:23 EST 2007

Make sure you grab Enemy Territory (based on Return to Castle Wolfenstein)
from ID's FTP site because it's FREE !!!!

I think the address is ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com

There is a mod for ET named True Combat:Elite which is also FREE.
Go to http://www.truecombat.com

I play these both almost every night.

Did I mention they're free?

-Bob