[wplug] Best Buy's insanity ...

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:17:53 EST 2007

On 3/7/07, Teodorski, Chris <teodorski at ppg.com> wrote:
> I hate to be a curmudgeon -- but this is becoming the new "cheap DSL in Pittsburgh" discussion.

I gotta agree with you there, Chris, though I don't tend to see most
of the conversation.

> Perhaps a forum would be better format for this kind of chatter....

Well, we do have a wiki, and it's here (for now).
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/

I can't do this right now (due to firewall at work), but somebody
could create a "Regional Dealers" page, mention Best Buy and others,
stick on a caveat that WPLUG isn't endorsing these places (for
legalish reasons), and give us a link to the associated Talk page.
That's as close to a forum as we could slap together.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>