[wplug] Best Buy's insanity ...

gregsim at telerama.com gregsim at telerama.com
Wed Mar 7 02:06:09 EST 2007

Lest we all pile on, I have shopped at Best Buy.  I think I have gotten some
good deals there.  If I don't, I look elsewhere.  There are usually competitors
within walking distance.

I read the article Bill referenced and it strikes me as a bit phoney.  Nobody is
being forced to shop at Best Buy.  If you get a better deal elsewhere, go
ahead.  No store is obligated to give you any deal.  We (so far) still have a
free market.

Get over it!

Greg