[wplug] Best Buy's insanity ...

Mark Allen Earnest mark at mystikos.org
Mon Mar 5 16:37:36 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 16:23 -0500, Max Putas wrote:
> Yeah, looks like I'll have to add best buy to my list of companies I
> will never do business with again. Compusa was another major one, and
> they're closing half their stores. Oh darn ;)

The CompUSA in Robinson will be the last one open in the state soon.
Incidentally everything at the Monroeville store is around 20% off (well
not everything, some Apple stuff isn't). I picked up some good books for
70% off yesterday.

Bestbuy is scum though, I find Computer City is the only one I can
stomach if I cannot use tigerdirect or newegg for some reason.

Mark Earnest