[wplug] Install Resolution

n schembr nschembr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 16:34:37 EDT 2007

I would  use  separate  drive for the root file system.   I've  never liked  having  boot disk with a striped down environment.
I like having a spare disk that I can swap in place of a failed root.  I have used rsync to copy from sda1 to sdb1.   Since all active / open file  will be on the array, it is a very fast and clean sync.

I hope your rebuild goes will. :)

Nicholas A. Schembri
state college pa usa