[wplug] Install Question

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:19:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm setting up Scientific Linux (for all intents and purposes, read
that CentOS) on a brand new machine.  This machine has a 3ware RAID
card.  The RAID5 configuration is 4x750.  (So I'm installing onto a
roughly 2TB disk, using the default partitioning.)

Anaconda does fine.  No errors.  After the disk is formated and the
packages are copied over from the CD's, it asks me to reboot.  I
reboot, and after the BIOS and RAID are initialized, instead of seeing
grub, I just see a blank text screen with a blinking cursor in the top
left corner.

Any ideas what's going on?

Mike