[wplug] (no subject)

Christopher DeMarco demarco at maya.com
Wed Jul 25 10:56:26 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 10:13:01AM -0400, Drew from Zhrodague wrote:

> 	It would be really interesting, if the Convention Center would
> allow us to do installfests or other events there -- especially if the
> Center is unused. This might be a good way to get some good PR for
> whomever runs it.

But that's the point -- we don't *want* to be in an unused convention
center, we want to be in the middle of the action.  David Blaine
doesn't put up a poster advertising his Feates of Amaze-ment to occur
in an otherwise-empty venue, he goes out where the people are and
draws a crowd.

An installfest should happen at the convention center during the
Allegheny County High School Computer Science Competition Finals,
where we can work the crowd and get people interested!

--
Christopher DeMarco <demarco at maya.com>
Information Technology Supervisor