[wplug] alternate locations

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:08:21 EDT 2007

> Honestly, though, why not have meetings or events at alternate locations?
>  Maybe one Saturday, those of us in the North Hills could host an event,
> and a few weeks later, the city folks could do something, or people in the
> South Hills.  Just because it's one group doesn't mean it has to be one
> site.  If not everyone can make it, so what?  It gives people a chance to
> be more involved..
>
> Flexible... portable.. hmm...

Excellent idea and something the board has discussed, however for that to happen we need people who live in those areas to volunteer to help with locations and times.  The board is willing to commit on these, but we need your help.  If you're interested in helping for an event in an alternate location, email me directly and we can talk.

Thanks for the helpful idea.

--Patrick