[wplug] (no subject)

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Wed Jul 25 10:13:01 EDT 2007

> Installfests shouldn't be in a fusty model-railroad-club basement,
> they should be in the center of ExpoMart during a computer show.  If I
> have to go out of my way to find, then plan to, then actually attend a
> WPLUG event, I'm not gonna.  But if I'm walking by with my
> spouse+brood, or roommates, or hip+vibrant S/O, then I'm likely to be
> interested.

 	It would be really interesting, if the Convention Center would
allow us to do installfests or other events there -- especially if the
Center is unused. This might be a good way to get some good PR for
whomever runs it.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.pghwireless.net