[wplug] Summer Slam VI - Tuesday, July 24th

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:15:33 EDT 2007

Its right next to PNC Park (which is admittedly covers a lot of area,
but...) I guess I'd say its on the first base / home plate corner.  I
think.

My plan is to take a bus right from Oakland.  Which isn't too bad to
get there, but makes getting home a time consuming process (because
there aren't a lot of buses running at 8:30pm).

Anyone doing something similar or want to carpool?  I could go home
and get my car, but I'm not going to do it just for myself.

Mike