[wplug] LUG Interest Waning?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jul 24 09:45:56 EDT 2007

> Do you know how long you've held that spot? What about other search engines?
> I tried a few. Those results are the case.

At least 2 years, for sure.  I remember having a similar conversation
with someone who couldn't find us before I was first elected to the
board, so that'd be at least 2 years ago.

> I can only speak for myself but I think most of my searching was done
> through word-of-mouth, I think.

Yeah ... not sure how to get at the top of that search result ;)  But
we'll keep at it.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com