[wplug] LUG Interest Waning?

Kevin Matz ansuz at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 24 08:57:06 EDT 2007

Hello!

To introduce myself, my name is Kevin, I recently moved to Crafton.
I've been using linux (Mandrake, Debian, Gentoo, and Ubuntu) for ~7
years now.

I've never been involved with a LUG before, but after reading the
Slashdot article, I immediately signed up for this list.

Hope to see y'all at a meeting soon,
Kevin