[wplug] LUG Interest Waning?

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:37:12 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Brie Gordon <brie.gordon at gmail.com> wrote:
> you guys by chance. I guess that's my verbose way of saying that better
> publication would help - a lot! Maybe a facebook group? I'd help out with
> it. If that's something you've already discussed or I'm beating a dead horse
> let me know. Flyers? T-shirts (I know it's geeky but if they were sweet
> T-shirts, I'd wear one)?

I was discussing this on IRC last night -- personally, I don't think
I've ever used facebook, and I'll bet many of who've been around for a
minute are not tuned in to things like myspace and facebook.

We don't want to just go and create a facebook page, because there
could be password and ownership issues, but its something worth
investigating...

See this article:

Maybe the new Linux user's are out there, but they're not finding