[wplug] REMOVE FROM EMAIL LIST

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Fri Jul 20 13:07:45 EDT 2007

Tom Cronin wrote:
> To: Western Pa.Linux Users Group. Please remove me from your email
> list, I do not understand half of the emails I am being deluged with.
> I have decided to remain with my current Mac system and fore go the
> change to Linux. I thank you for your efforts.  Thomas F. Cronin

I know you're no longer interested in being on the list, but if you do
want to experiment with Linux, I suggest picking up Parallels for Mac,
and running a virtual system running linux on your mac.  I've been using
it to test linux distributions and it is quite slick.  Plus, you can run
Windows in a virtual machine if you have to get your Redmond fix.