[wplug] Goodwill Computer Sale

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Jul 17 14:06:18 EDT 2007

> They have a ton of old iMacs, lots of parts really cheap (I got 256MB PC100
> for $20, it's $35 on Newegg and $70 in Best Buy), and a very neat collection
> of old stuff like an Apple ][, a TRS-80, Mac Classic, and I think a
> Commodore PET.  They install Ubuntu on old systems that are too low-spec to
> run Windows.

 	I dunno if they're selling the vintage computers. I've noticed
them checking EBay for prices on various things I've been interested in --
usually TV tuners and webcams.

 	I go there to get cables, netbootable ethernet cards, and wireless
toys. They don't have anything too new, but they do have a wide range of
hackables, parts, and supplies.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.pghwireless.net