[wplug] Verizon DSL opinions?

Mark Allen Earnest mark at mystikos.org
Thu Jul 12 13:16:56 EDT 2007

Short answer (I'm in the hospital this week):

I work with such things as Oracle's Identity Manager and Access Manager, Internet2's Shibboleth, Umich's CoSign, PKI, SAML, Kerberos, LDAP, DCE (not so much anymore sadly), and about anything else related to identity management. I used to do this for PSU but now I am with a private consulting firm.

So not much of an answer, but lots of stuff to google :)

If you want a longer answer, please email me off-list.

Mark Earnest
Digital Identity Management Consultant

Sent from my BlackBerry