[wplug] [wplug-announce] Presentation, Linux on Mobile Devices, Saturday, July 14th @ 10AM

Todd Blumer sdgvulpes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:41:31 EDT 2007

FYI, we plan to have several pieces of hardware for you to see
including the OpenMoko phone, One2OneMate StudentMate PC, and a few
different PDA-type devices. Hope to see you there.
--
Todd Blumer (todd at sdgsystems.com)

P.S. Sorry if this is a resend, but gmail is reporting to me that it
was not sent.