[wplug] Verizon DSL opinions?

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Thu Jul 12 09:50:04 EDT 2007

>>         I pay *under* $50/month for cable Internet from Comcast, which
>> gives me basic cable too. There isn't much TV-wise, but makes a gret
>> combo with MythTV -- some movies, Star Treks, plus the networks. This is a
>> month-to-month service, and I am not locked into a contract.
>
> Ah is it a special deal? Oh so if I get cable internet service I will
> automatically get basic cable TV service which is the local channels
> plus G4TV and a few other ones right? I don't know much about MythTV -
> is that getting a TV tuner card and plugging your cable coax into it?

 	This is the standard promo they've been offering. Get a flyer in
your mail, or check out the pennysaver. Hell, call 'em up!

 	G4TV, TBS, and a few others.

 	http://www.mythtv.org http://www.g-ding.tv

 	I have three machines dedicated to MythTV, but I am worried about
the Zap2it ceasing their free TV listings. I am sure there will be a
solution in the future. Otherwise, I've been toying with FTA satellite and
MythTV.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.pghwireless.net