[wplug] Verizon DSL opinions?

Teodorski, Chris teodorski at ppg.com
Thu Jul 12 08:58:21 EDT 2007

Just a reminder, using Comcast service to run any web server, etc is a violation of their terms of use.  The below is quoted directly from http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp :

Prohibited Uses and Activities
Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, using the Service, Customer Equipment, or the Comcast Equipment to:

xiv. run programs, equipment, or servers from the Premises that provide network content or any other services to anyone outside of your Premises LAN (Local Area Network), also commonly referred to as public services or servers. Examples of prohibited services and servers include, but are not limited to, e-mail, Web hosting, file sharing, and proxy services and servers;