[wplug] Verizon DSL opinions?

Mark Allen Earnest mark at mystikos.org
Wed Jul 11 23:59:13 EDT 2007

I do not believe you can get a static ip with comcast residential cable, but you can (many in fact, with no restrictions on servers) with comcast business (I think they call it workplace). Be prepared to pay a lot though. You cheapest static ip solution locally will likely be nauticom dsl.

Mark Earnest
Digital Identity Management Consultant

Sent from my BlackBerry