[wplug] Linux laptops

chandan datta chandan.edge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 02:26:02 EDT 2007

Hi Linus users,
I'm a visiting summer scholar at CMU from New Delhi.I wanted to get myself a
new Linux laptop (without MS Vista pre-loaded).I visited the CMU Computer
store ,but all of them have Vista.Where can I check up a good collection of
Linux pre-loaded laptops ?
I don't want a very high end system-a decent config -WIFI, 128/256 MB NVIDIA
GPU,1 GB RAM,DVD reader will do(I'm looking for something under 1000$).Back
at New Delhi I brought one Acer 4100 series with pretty decent config and
Linpus linux loaded(it was easy to find).

Help me guys !!!

--
Regards,
Chandan.