[wplug] DSL?

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Thu Jan 25 09:30:18 EST 2007

If you don't have cable TV it is $10 more (also economic basic is $13,
so you could for $3 more get cable TV if you wanted, this is how I
started)

As to the monopoly, you are right that is bad, but at the same time it
is a government given monopoly, there can not (by law, this is my
understanding) have competition in cable TV (yes you can have competing
non-cable TV such as satellite or over the air, but remember for over
the air you will have to buy an HD tv soon, with cable and satellite you
could still stay with your current non-HD TV if you wish).

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491
Cell: 412-498-0667