[wplug] DSL?

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Wed Jan 24 15:20:41 EST 2007

Mark this is not the case, when I first got Comcast (almost the same
story with verizon failing to get DSL up and running in an acceptable
amount of time after a move)  I found many sites on the net with info
how to setup Comcast on Linux, I don't remember the numbers, but first
you have set you IP and Gateway to a special set, then point your web
browsers to a IP address to do the registration stuff.  Then reset all
the stuff to DHCP after you do the registration.

Ya that is another nice thing DHCP not PPPoE, also the fact that I don't
have to pay for a land line I never used (yes at the time I had dsl
verizon forced me to have a land line that I never used, it felt so good
to cancel both back at the end of 2004)

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491