[wplug] DSL?

kimberly kim at starjewel.org
Wed Jan 24 13:29:36 EST 2007

Zach: I didn't see anyone mention this in the thread, but I'm behind on
email. At my last company we had literally hundreds of DSL lines all over
the country for uhm... testing user experience. Of course all of my
machines were running Linux, so I simply told Verizon I was using a Mac at
signup time. Saying Linux will only break the brain of the poor Tier1
person on the phone.

You don't need to activate from the crappy software they
give you, they can activate you over the phone... I never had a problem.

If you have a choice in providers, I've had Nauticom DSL for years (well,
before I moved) and never had an issue.

~Kim