[wplug] scrolling in firefox?

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Wed Jan 24 12:42:54 EST 2007

> I am running Debian (testing) and Firefox 1.5.0.7 and would like to be
> able to use Shift-UP-ARROW and Shift-DOWN-ARROW to select text in
> emails I compose as I can do in Firefox running in Windoze. However
> when I do this it switches to another virtual desktop in FVWM95
> running under GNOME.

 	I'm having a similar problem -- it seems that if I try to use the
arrow-keys to scroll down any page, I will instantly end-up at the bottom
of the page. The pgup/pgdn keys don't work either. It is really starting
to impact my slashdot browsing, and I have to use my mouse to drag the
scrollbar down, or click to scroll down a page. Anyone got a fix? I'm
using Centos, and it seems to be pretty consistant across redhats, if I
remember correctly.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net