[wplug] DSL?

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:42:53 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Zach <netrek at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:21:07 AM

On 1/24/07, Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net> wrote:

> I just talked to dude at Telerama

I've only used Telerama to connect to their wireless service at a coffee shop or two.  However, I've heard good things about them and they are a local Pittsburgh company.  They have some sort of deal where you can get wireless access at any of their locations bundled with their DSL service.  I'm not sure if you have a laptop, but it could be a nice added convenience.

> I've been a business customer since... March 2005-ish.  I've had a few
> hiccups -- outages of less than ten minutes, but nothing worse.

I've been a Speakeasy customer for 7 months.