[wplug] Everybody is trying to take over Linux

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Mon Jan 22 15:04:56 EST 2007

My apologies.  My wording was clumsy.  I didn't mean to sound an alarm, but
perhaps a victory.  I am getting the distinct impression that Linux is
starting to come on strong right now.  Certainly that guy named Linus is a
key leader, but it is interesting that alot of folks are trying to get in
front of the parade right now.