[wplug] [ANN] Pgh Coding Dojo January 25th

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:57:36 EST 2007

The Pittsburgh Coding Dojo will be meeting January 25th at 6:00PM at
the Pittsburgh Technology Council.

This meeting will be held as a "Coding Competition", of sorts.

Faisal will be starting the meeting by checking that everyone has
coding the intial solution, which is to merge the two provided files
(availble here http://pghcodingdojo.org/index.php/January_25th_Meeting)
with Patient as a master record, and associated claims data as detail
records.

>From there, we'll break the meeting into roughly half-hour segments
where we'll introduce arbitrary changes to explore how the current
code "morphs" as "requirements" change.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

As usual, checkout http://pghcodingdojo.org for more information.