[wplug] printing to network printer

Rick Reynolds rick at rickandviv.net
Wed Jan 17 21:54:47 EST 2007

>     Does it have an IP address?

All signs point to yes.  :)

The test page that it prints via its front controls shows its IP address
to be the one that I set it to.  Also, when I pull up the printer
utility in Winblows it shows the printer at that IP address as well.

>     Can you get it to print out it's current configuration (via
> front-controls)?

Yes.

>     Does it have whatever protocols turned on?

I would assume so as the Winblows machine can print to it.  But I don't
know what protocols it might be talking.  Any idea of how I can
determine more about the protocols in use?

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
  .gnola evoM .ereh ees ot uoy rof gnihtoN