[wplug] VIM Speed Talk Slides

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 14 22:14:58 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 20:16 -0500, Greg Simkins wrote:
> > http://digitalfreaks.org/~lavalamp/wplug_vim_speed_talk.odp
> >
> > Hopefully the images embed and exported fine.  Feel free to modify and
> > redistribute.  Hopefully we can give these kinds of talks to new users
> > more often; perhaps an extended tutorial version.
>

> I was able to extract this file using Winzip.  There are a bunch of XML
> files.
>
> I reveal my ignorance by asking how to view this collection of files (in the
> Windows environment).

ODP is the ISO Standard Open Document format for Presentations.  Of
course, PowerPoint doesn't play it.  However, OpenOffice.org will open
it quite nicely.  You'll need OpenOffice.org version 2 or greater.  It's
available for a wide variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, and
FreeBSD.

Mac users are still sorta outta luck.

--Patrick