[wplug] VIM Speed Talk Slides

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun Jan 14 18:21:58 EST 2007

http://digitalfreaks.org/~lavalamp/wplug_vim_speed_talk.odp

Hopefully the images embed and exported fine.  Feel free to modify and
redistribute.  Hopefully we can give these kinds of talks to new users
more often; perhaps an extended tutorial version.

PS if anyone can figure out how to get the "page count" field to work,
please let me know.  It is simply not there in 2.0.1 in Impress.

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."