[wplug] new for WPLUG - I could use help with this at the installfest

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:48:36 EST 2007

Another idea that came out of today's meeting was to have a signup sheet
that allows WPLUG members and guests to sign up indicating they need
help , or could use help with, a particular topic at an installfest.
Also, if you've got a cool thing you'd like to show off at the
installfest, you can sign up for that too.

As usual, this is on the Wiki.  So, if you're planning on attending the
installfest on February 10th, and are looking for help with, can provide
help with, or want to show something off, put your name on the list at:

http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20070210

As usual, if you have questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

--Patrick