[wplug] Re: Early DST

Bob Supansic rsupansic at libcom.com
Fri Jan 12 10:20:41 EST 2007

Mike Griffin wrote:
| How is everyone going to handle the early DST change this year?

For those of us dealing with hybrid Linux/Windows networks, patches for post-Win2000 systems have been issued.  Microsoft apparently will not be issuing a patch for Win2000.  However, tzedit.zip is available from several web sites to do this; it allows manual editing of the time zone files.  I have not used it yet and do not know whether the update is "one time only" or something that has to be done annually.

So far, I have not be able to locate a patch from SUSE.