[wplug] Take me to hardware school

Gary Pitman gpitman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:35:17 EST 2007

Greetings, First time poster!
I am having an issue on which I could use a suggestion or two. I have 2
rhel3 servers running a redhat service cluster configured for high
availability. They are connected to several SAN devices via iscsi. Suddenly
one of the machines does not recognize one of the SAN devices as a block
device, therefor refusing to mount. The other machine still has no problem
so that we are able to continue serving the data. What I am apparently
needing is some schooling on troubleshooting this issue. The machine is able
to mount other external disk devices via iscsi of the same make/model
(possibly different firmware versions - not sure yet)

I appreciate any constructive suggestions, and thanks in advance.