[wplug] Trivialities... Re: A gentle reminder on posting etiquette

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 10 11:59:52 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 19:23 -0500, Brian Sammon wrote:
> Am I reading this correctly?  After a long discussion about figuring out why
> people don't come to WPLUG anymore, Ian drops by to explain why he stopped
> going to WPLUG anymore, and he gets called a troll for his troubles?
>
> I hate to think that this may have just confirmed his suspicions about us.

No, you're not reading it properly -- as chair that would be very
inappropriate for me to call someone a troll for posting concerns about
WPLUG.  In any case, a follow up email to the original poster has been
sent clearing up the situation and inviting future dialog.

In any case, I'll try to be even more careful in the future.

Once again, this thread is dead.  The horse died 15 miles ago after we
beat it to death.  If you have issues about this thread or how I've
handled it, I invite you to contact me directly via cell phone (if you
know it, I'm not posting it here) or via email.

Thanks,

--Patrick